Thursday, December 3, 2009

Kimagure Princess

A nice song I suppose
Im not sure I like the lyrics though

back to the old 4 soloist rule

I enjoyed the days where songs were divided much more evenly
from Morning coffee to As for one day the songs were better divided
it allowed you to hear every singer and it was a girls group
not the horrible four front runner and back up singer division Tsunku
has imposed on them today
Nanchatte renai was better divided
Poor Kusumi for her last song
and she usually gets a line or something
I suppose they were trying to phase her out or something
Michishige usually gets something as well

the more evenly divided a songs lyrics are the more I like the song
they are more interesing

colour coded lyrics can be found at
http://projecthello.com/momusu/kimagure.html
this is a great site

No comments:

Post a Comment